- 1 part Rum- 1 part Malabar- Coke
Combine spirits in a tall glass filled with ice. Top with coke. Garnish with a squeezed lime wedge.
Fruits of Labor
- 1 part Malabar- 1 part Bourbon Whiskey
Combine spirits in a tall glass with ice. Gently stir. Garnish with and orange peel.
- 4 cups apple cider- 1/2 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Cinnamon sticks, as garnish
Directions: In a medium sized pot, combine cider with Malabar Spiced Liqueur over medium heat. Serve hot and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Spiced Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup hot chocolate- 2-3 tsp Malabar Spiced Liqueur, to taste
Directions: Prepare your favorite cup of hot chocolate, then add Malabar Spiced Liqueur to taste
Malabar Iced Coffee
- 8 oz cold brew coffee of your choice- 1/4 whole milk- Malabar Spiced Liqueur, to taste
Directions - Pour cold brew iced coffee into a tall glass. Add milk and Malabar Spiced Liqueur to taste. Top with ice.
- 1 part Vodka- 1 part Malabar- Soda water
Combine spirits in a tall glass filled with ice. Top with soda water. Garnish with squeezed lemon wedge.
A Hard Day Off
- 2 parts Malabar- 1 part simple syrup- 1 part lemon juice- Pilsner
Combine Malabar and lemon juice in an empty beer glass. Top with beer. Lemon wedge garnish.
Moon Over Malabar
- 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur- 1 bottle/can of your favorite wheat beer- Blood orange, Valencia orange or Clementine wheel, as garnish
Pour Malabar Spiced Liqueur into a glass. Top with your wheat beer of choice. Garnish with a wheel of Blood orange, Valencia orange or Clementine
Spiced Sweet Tea
- 1 glass of your favorite sweet tea- 3 oz Malabar Spiced LiqueurDirections - Add ice to a tall glass. Add sweet tea, then mix with Malabar Spiced Liqueur
Spiced Spiked Coffee
- 1 cup of preferred coffee- .75-1.5 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur
Directions - Brew coffee to taste. Add Malabar Spiced Liqueur to your cup of coffee. Add milk or cream as desired
Malabar & Cola
- 1.5-3 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur- 1 can of your favorite cola brand- Lemon, as garnish- Rosemary, as garnish
Directions - Add Malabar Spiced Liqueur to a glass of ice. Top with cola and garnish with lemon and rosemary