- 1/4 cup espresso - 2 oz rum - 1 oz Malibu coconut rum - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 2 1/2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk - 2 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder - 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Directions: To prepare the glasses, mix together the cocoa powder and cinnamon. Line the rim of two glasses with sweetened condensed milk and dip into the cocoa-cinnamon mixture. For the cocktails, shake together the espresso, rum, coconut rum, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, and sweetened condensed milk in a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour into the glasses
Sparkling Rosemary Gin Lemonade
- 2 tbsp minced rosemary - 1/4 cup water - 1/4 cup sugar - 1 oz gin - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 oz rosemary simple syrup - 1 oz lemon juice - Club soda
Directions: Make the rosemary simple syrup by combining the rosemary, water, and sugar in a small saucepan and bringing to a boil. Remove from heat and let steep for 30-45 minutes. Strain and chill. To assemble the cocktail, fill a glass with ice and stir together the gin, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, rosemary simple syrup, and lemon juice. Top with club soda and garnish with rosemary and a lemon wedge
- 1/2 cup champagne - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/3 cup orange juice
Directions: Pour the champagne, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, and orange juice into a champagne flute
Sour Apple Martini
- 1 oz citrus vodka - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 oz triple sec - 1/2 oz lime juice - 2 oz sour apple mix
Directions: Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into chilled cocktail glasses and garnish with an apple slice
- 3 cups watermelon - 5 mint leaves - Juice from one lime - 1/4 cup simple syrup - 1/4 cup rum - 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur
Directions Place the watermelon and mint in a blender or food processor and blend till smooth. Chill. To assemble the drinks, combine the watermelon puree, lime juice, simple syrup, rum, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur together. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with watermelon wedges and mint
- 1 oz vodka - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 6 oz Sprite - Dash of grenadine
Directions: Pour the vodka and Malabar over ice in a large glass. Fill the glass with sprite, add in the grenadine, and garnish with cocktail cherries and mint
Island Fever Adult Milkshake
- 1 oz white rum - 1/2 oz pineapple liqueur - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 2 oz pineapple juice - 1 large scoop coconut sorbet - 1 large scoop raspberry sorbet - 1/2 cup ice
Directions: Blend the rum, pineapple liquor, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, pineapple juice, sorbets, and ice in a blender. Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, coconut flakes, and mint. Serve with a spoon
- 1 oz vodka - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 oz espresso - 1/2 oz simple syrup - Pinch salt
Shake together all the ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with whipped cream and espresso beans
- 1 oz dry gin - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 3/4 oz triple sec - 3/4 oz lemon juice - 1/2 oz simple syrup
Directions: Shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a lemon twist
- 1 oz dry gin - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 oz fresh lemon juice - 1/2 oz strawberry simple syrup - 1/2 oz blackberry liqueur
Shake together the gin, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, lemon juice, and simple syrup with ice and strain into a glass filled with crushed ice. Drizzle the strawberry simple syrup and blackberry liquor on top and garnish with mint, blackberries, and a lemon wedge
Gin Basil Smash
- 12 basil leaves - 1 oz gin - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice - 1/2 oz simple syrup
Directions: Muddle the basil, gin, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur together in a shaker and let sit for 5 minutes. Add in the lemon juice and simple syrup and shake with ice. Strain and pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with a lemon wedge and basil
- 3 oz. Tequila - 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 1/2 oz. Lime juice - 1 oz. Simple syrup
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice & shake. Strain into margarita glass. Garnish with lime.
- 1 oz gin - 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 6 oz grapefruit juice - Ice
Directions: Mix gin, Malabar Spiced Liqueur and grapefruit juice. Add ice, then stir to combine and garnish with fresh mint.
Spiced Orange Refresher
- 1/4 cup carrot juice - 1/2 cup orange juice - 1.5 oz Malabar
Directions: Fill a glass halfway with ice. Stir in carrot juice, orange juice, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur.
Honey Bourbon Hot Toddy
- 1 tbsp honey - 1/2 cup hot water - 2 tbsp bourbon - 1 tbsp Malabar
Directions: Combine the honey and hot water in a heat-proof glass and stir till honey has dissolved. Stir in bourbon and Malabar Spiced Liqueur and enjoy hot.
Spiced Blackberry Thyme Mimosa
- 1 cup blackberries - 1 cup water - 1 cup sugar - 1 bottle of champagne - 1/2 tbsp Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Thyme sprigs, as garnish
Directions: Bring the blackberries, water, and sugar to boil in a small saucepan over medium heat, and simmer for 10 minutes Remove from heat, cool, and strain the blackberry sauce to remove blackberry bits, then refrigerate. When ready to serve, add 1 tbsp blackberry simple syrup and 1/2 tbsp Malabar to each glass of champagne. Fill flute with champagne and garnish with extra blackberries and thyme
Cucumber Lemon Spritz
- 1/4 cup honey - 1/4 cup water - 1 oz vodka - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Cucumber sparkling lemon water, to taste
Directions: Combine honey and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the honey dissolves, and let cool.Fill a glass with ice and add in 1 tbsp of your honey simple syrup, 1 oz vodka, and 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur Fill the remaining glass with sparkling lemon water and stir. Garnish with cucumber and lemon slices.
- 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 oz. Mandarin Vodka - Splash Fresh Lime Juice - Top with Ginger Beer
Build all ingredients in a copper mug over ice. Garnish with lime wedge.
- 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 2 oz vodka - 1 oz Kahlúa - Whipping cream
Directions: Add Malabar Spiced Liqueur, vodka, Kahlúa to a glass with ice. Top with a large splash of heavy cream and stir
Malabar Spiced Eggnog
4 egg yolks 1/3 cup sugar, plus 1 tbsp 1 pint whole milk 1 cup heavy cream 3 oz bourbon 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 4 egg whites
Directions: Beat egg yolks until they lighten in color. Gradually add 1/3 cup sugar and continue to beat until it is completely dissolved. Add milk, cream, bourbon, Malabar Spiced Liqueur and nutmeg and stir to combine. Place egg whites in the bowl and beat to soft peaks. With the mixer still running, gradually add the remaining tbsp of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Whisk the egg whites into the mixture. Chill and serve
Hot Spiced Malabar
- 2 cups brown sugar - 1/2 cup of butter - 1 pinch of salt - 8 cups of hot water - 2 cinnamon sticks - 6 whole cloves - 1/2 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 cup rum - 1 cup of RumChata - Whipped cream, as garnish - Ground nutmeg, as garnish
Directions: Combine brown sugar, butter, salt and hot water in a 5 quart (or larger) slow cooker. Add cinnamon sticks and clovesCover and cook on low for 5 hours. Stir in Malabar SpicedLiqueur, rum and RumChata. Ladle into mugs then top with whipped cream and ground nutmeg
- 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream - 1/4 oz hazelnut liqueur - 1/4 oz Kahlúa - 1/2 oz milk
Directions: Combine Malabar Spiced Liqueur, Bailey's, hazlenut liqueur, Kahlúa and milk. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 oz gin - 1 oz Campari - 1 oz sweet vermouth
Directions: Add Malabar Spiced Liqueur, gin, Campari and sweet vermouth to mixing glass with ice, and stir until well-chilled. Strain into a rocks glass filled with large ice cubes. Garnish with an orange peel
Pumpkin Spiced Malabar
- 1/2 cup tonic water - 1 oz vodka - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie syrup - Cinnamon stick, as garnish
Directions: Combine tonic water, vodka, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, and pumpkin pie syrup in a large glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy someplace cozy.
Fall Apple Sangria
1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup water 2 cinnamon sticks 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon 1.5 cup apple cider 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur 1 small Gala apple, cored & thinly sliced 1 small red pear, cored & thinly sliced 1 small green pear, cored & thinly sliced 1 small pomegranate, seeded Ice, to serve
Directions: Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil until sugar is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes. Take off heat, add cinnamon sticks, and let cool. In a large pitcher, combine wine, apple cider, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, fruits, and cinnamon/sugar syrup mixture. Stir well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 72 hours. Serve in glasses, over ice!
Apple Cider Mimosas
- 1 cup apple cider - 1 cup champagne - 2 shots Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Cinnamon sugar mixture
Directions: Lightly wet the rim of your champagne glass and press into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Equally divide the apple cider, champagne and Malabar Spiced Liqueur between two glasses.
Spiced Pomegranate Cocktail
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice - 1/2 cup seltzer water - 1 shot vodka - 1 shot Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Juice from 1/2 lime - Mint, as garnish
Directions: Combine the pomegranate juice, seltzer water, vodka, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, and lime juice over a glass with plenty of ice. Garnish with mint and pomegranate seeds.
Spiced Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- 1/4 cup ice - 1/2 cup apple cider - 1 oz vodka - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 lime - 1/4 cup ginger beer
Directions: Fill a copper mug halfway with ice. Add apple cider, vodka, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, the juice from half a lime, and ginger beer. Stir and enjoy!
Chai Tea Latte
- 2 individual Chai tea bags - 2 cups water2 cups milk - 1/3 cups packed brown sugar - 4 tbsp refrigerated French vanilla creamer - 2 shots Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Whipped cream, as garnish - Cinnamon, as garnish
Directions: Make tea using tea bags and water. While tea is steeping, combine milk, brown sugar, and creamer in a small saucepan. Heat and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved. Pour milk mixture into mugs; stir in tea. Add one shot of Malabar Spiced Liqueur to each mug. Dollop with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Malabar Spiced Champagne
- 1 bottle Brut champagne - 6 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 2 oz fresh lemon juice Build in champagne flute or coupe glass. Garnish with lemon twist
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Raspberries, as garnish - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Fill flute with rosé, then add Malabar Spiced Liqueur. Garnish with raspberries and mint
Kahlua Malabar Milkshake
- 2 1/2 cups coffee-flavored ice cream - 1 1/2 cups milk - 1/4 cup Kahlua - 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 cup ice - Cookies, crumbled as topping - Chocolate chips, as topping
Directions - Add coffee ice cream, milk, Kahlua, Malabar Spiced Liqueur and ice into a large blender. Blend until smooth and top with crumbled cookies and chocolate chips.
Malabar Salty Dog
- 1.5 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 6 oz grapefruit juice - Salt, to taste
Directions - Moisten the rim of your glass with water and press onto a plate of salt. Pour in Malabar Spiced Liqueur and grapefruit juice. Top with ice.
Spiced Blackberry Mojito
- 1/ cup mint leaves - 1 lime, quartered - 1/4 cup blackberries - 2 tbsp sugar - 1/2 cup ice cubes - 1 oz rum - 1 oz Malabar - 1/2 cup club soda
Muddle the mint leaves, lime, blackberries, and sugar together in a large glass. Add in the ice and pour the rum, Malabar, and club soda on top. Mix to combine.
Spiced Tropical Sunrise
- 1 cup pineapple juice - 1 cup orange juice - 2 oz coconut rum - 2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Splash of grenadine - Mint and maraschino cherries, as garnish
Fill two glasses halfway with ice. Evenly divide and mix together the pineapple juice, orange juice, coconut rum, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur in each glass. Add a splash of grenadine and top with mint and cherries to garnish.
- 1 cup red wine - 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 cup orange juice - 1 1/2 cup ice cubes - 1/2 cup frozen strawberries - 1/4 cup frozen raspberries - 1/4 cup sugar - Whipped cream and fresh blueberries, optional garnish
Blend all ingredients together. Top with whipped cream and blueberries if desired.
- 1 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 oz. High Proof Bourbon Whiskey - 3/4 oz. Lemon - 1/2 oz. Simple syrup - 1 egg white
Combine all ingredients in shaker tin without ice & shake. Add ice to tin. Shake. Strain into coupe glass. Garnish with angostura bitters and orange peel.
Raspberry Mint Smash
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries - 2 tbsp mint leaves - 1 tbsp sugar - 2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 cup sparkling water
Directions - Muddle fresh raspberries with mint leaves and sugar in your glass. Stir in Malabar Spiced Liqueur and sparkling water. Top with ice.
- 1 1/2 oz. Gin - 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice - 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
Build in shaker tin & shake then strain into tall glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
Watermelon Peach Sangria
- 1/4 cup sugar - 1/4 cup water - 1 bottle sweet white wine - 1 cup orange juice - 1/2 cup triple sec - 1/4 cup Malabar - 1 1/2 cup balled watermelon (use a small ice scream scoop) - 1 1/2 cup balled cantaloupe - mint, for garnish
Heat the sugar and water in a small saucepan until sugar dissolves. Pour into a large pitcher. Stir in the wine, orange juice, triple sec, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, watermelon, and cantaloupe and refrigerate till chilled. Serve over ice and garnish with mint.
Rajmata (Queen Mother)
- 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice - Top with Champagne
Build in champagne flute or coupe glass. Garnish with lemon twist.
- 1 part Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 part orange juice - 2 parts pineapple juice
Combine into a shaker, then strain into glass
Malabar Old Fashioned
- 1 1/2 oz. Bourbon Whiskey - 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 dash Orange Bitters - 1 dash Ango Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Stir. Strain over ice into old fashioned glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Spiced Frozen Pink Lemonade
- 3 tbsp pink lemonade mix - 1.5 cups water - 2 cups ice - 3 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Lemon wedge, as garnish - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Garnish with lemon wedge and mint
Spiced Italian Aperol Spritz
- 1 cup prosecco - 2/3 cup aperol - 1/4 cup soda water - 3 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Fill wine glass with ice. Combine prosecco, aperol, soda water and Malabar Spiced Liqueur. Top with fresh mint