- 1/2 cup tonic water - 1 oz vodka - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie syrup - Cinnamon stick, as garnish
Directions: Combine tonic water, vodka, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, and pumpkin pie syrup in a large glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy someplace cozy.
Fall Apple Sangria
1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup water 2 cinnamon sticks 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon 1.5 cup apple cider 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur 1 small Gala apple, cored & thinly sliced 1 small red pear, cored & thinly sliced 1 small green pear, cored & thinly sliced 1 small pomegranate, seeded Ice, to serve
Directions: Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil until sugar is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes. Take off heat, add cinnamon sticks, and let cool. In a large pitcher, combine wine, apple cider, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, fruits, and cinnamon/sugar syrup mixture. Stir well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 72 hours. Serve in glasses, over ice!
Apple Cider Mimosas
- 1 cup apple cider - 1 cup champagne - 2 shots Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Cinnamon sugar mixture
Directions: Lightly wet the rim of your champagne glass and press into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Equally divide the apple cider, champagne and Malabar Spiced Liqueur between two glasses.
Spiced Pomegranate Cocktail
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice - 1/2 cup seltzer water - 1 shot vodka - 1 shot Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Juice from 1/2 lime - Mint, as garnish
Directions: Combine the pomegranate juice, seltzer water, vodka, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, and lime juice over a glass with plenty of ice. Garnish with mint and pomegranate seeds.
Chai Tea Latte
- 2 individual Chai tea bags - 2 cups water2 cups milk - 1/3 cups packed brown sugar - 4 tbsp refrigerated French vanilla creamer - 2 shots Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Whipped cream, as garnish - Cinnamon, as garnish
Directions: Make tea using tea bags and water. While tea is steeping, combine milk, brown sugar, and creamer in a small saucepan. Heat and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved. Pour milk mixture into mugs; stir in tea. Add one shot of Malabar Spiced Liqueur to each mug. Dollop with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Spiced Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- 1/4 cup ice - 1/2 cup apple cider - 1 oz vodka - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 lime - 1/4 cup ginger beer
Directions: Fill a copper mug halfway with ice. Add apple cider, vodka, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, the juice from half a lime, and ginger beer. Stir and enjoy!
Malabar Spiced Champagne
- 1 bottle Brut champagne - 6 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 2 oz fresh lemon juice Build in champagne flute or coupe glass. Garnish with lemon twist
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Raspberries, as garnish - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Fill flute with rosé, then add Malabar Spiced Liqueur. Garnish with raspberries and mint
Kahlua Malabar Milkshake
- 2 1/2 cups coffee-flavored ice cream - 1 1/2 cups milk - 1/4 cup Kahlua - 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 cup ice - Cookies, crumbled as topping - Chocolate chips, as topping
Directions - Add coffee ice cream, milk, Kahlua, Malabar Spiced Liqueur and ice into a large blender. Blend until smooth and top with crumbled cookies and chocolate chips.
Malabar Salty Dog
- 1.5 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 6 oz grapefruit juice - Salt, to taste
Directions - Moisten the rim of your glass with water and press onto a plate of salt. Pour in Malabar Spiced Liqueur and grapefruit juice. Top with ice.
Spiced Blackberry Mojito
- 1/ cup mint leaves - 1 lime, quartered - 1/4 cup blackberries - 2 tbsp sugar - 1/2 cup ice cubes - 1 oz rum - 1 oz Malabar - 1/2 cup club soda
Muddle the mint leaves, lime, blackberries, and sugar together in a large glass. Add in the ice and pour the rum, Malabar, and club soda on top. Mix to combine.
Spiced Tropical Sunrise
- 1 cup pineapple juice - 1 cup orange juice - 2 oz coconut rum - 2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Splash of grenadine - Mint and maraschino cherries, as garnish
Fill two glasses halfway with ice. Evenly divide and mix together the pineapple juice, orange juice, coconut rum, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur in each glass. Add a splash of grenadine and top with mint and cherries to garnish.
- 1 cup red wine - 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 cup orange juice - 1 1/2 cup ice cubes - 1/2 cup frozen strawberries - 1/4 cup frozen raspberries - 1/4 cup sugar - Whipped cream and fresh blueberries, optional garnish
Blend all ingredients together. Top with whipped cream and blueberries if desired.
Raspberry Mint Smash
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries - 2 tbsp mint leaves - 1 tbsp sugar - 2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 cup sparkling water
Directions - Muddle fresh raspberries with mint leaves and sugar in your glass. Stir in Malabar Spiced Liqueur and sparkling water. Top with ice.
Watermelon Peach Sangria
- 1/4 cup sugar - 1/4 cup water - 1 bottle sweet white wine - 1 cup orange juice - 1/2 cup triple sec - 1/4 cup Malabar - 1 1/2 cup balled watermelon (use a small ice scream scoop) - 1 1/2 cup balled cantaloupe - mint, for garnish
Heat the sugar and water in a small saucepan until sugar dissolves. Pour into a large pitcher. Stir in the wine, orange juice, triple sec, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, watermelon, and cantaloupe and refrigerate till chilled. Serve over ice and garnish with mint.
- 1 part Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 part orange juice - 2 parts pineapple juice
Combine into a shaker, then strain into glass
- 3 oz. Tequila - 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 1/2 oz. Lime juice - 1 oz. Simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice & shake. Strain into margarita glass. Garnish with lime.
- 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 oz. Mandarin Vodka - Splash Fresh Lime Juice - Top with Ginger Beer
Build all ingredients in old fashioned glass over ice. Garnish with lime wedge.
- 1 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 oz. High Proof Bourbon Whiskey - 3/4 oz. Lemon - 1/2 oz. Simple syrup - 1 egg white
Combine all ingredients in shaker tin without ice & shake. Add ice to tin. Shake. Strain into coupe glass. Garnish with angostura bitters and orange peel.
- 1 1/2 oz. Gin - 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice - 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
Build in shaker tin & shake then strain into tall glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
Rajmata (Queen Mother)
- 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice - Top with Champagne
Build in champagne flute or coupe glass. Garnish with lemon twist.
Malabar Old Fashioned
- 1 1/2 oz. Bourbon Whiskey - 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 dash Orange Bitters - 1 dash Ango Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Stir. Strain over ice into old fashioned glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Spiced Frozen Pink Lemonade
- 3 tbsp pink lemonade mix - 1.5 cups water - 2 cups ice - 3 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Lemon wedge, as garnish - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Garnish with lemon wedge and mint
Spiced Italian Aperol Spritz
- 1 cup prosecco - 2/3 cup aperol - 1/4 cup soda water - 3 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Fill wine glass with ice. Combine prosecco, aperol, soda water and Malabar Spiced Liqueur. Top with fresh mint