- 1 bottle Brut champagne - 6 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 2 oz fresh lemon juice Build in champagne flute or coupe glass. Garnish with lemon twist
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé - 1 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Raspberries, as garnish - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Fill flute with rosé, then add Malabar Spiced Liqueur. Garnish with raspberries and mint
Spiced Blackberry Mojito
- 1/ cup mint leaves - 1 lime, quartered - 1/4 cup blackberries - 2 tbsp sugar - 1/2 cup ice cubes - 1 oz rum - 1 oz Malabar - 1/2 cup club soda
Muddle the mint leaves, lime, blackberries, and sugar together in a large glass. Add in the ice and pour the rum, Malabar, and club soda on top. Mix to combine.
Spiced Tropical Sunrise
- 1 cup pineapple juice - 1 cup orange juice - 2 oz coconut rum - 2 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Splash of grenadine - Mint and maraschino cherries, as garnish
Fill two glasses halfway with ice. Evenly divide and mix together the pineapple juice, orange juice, coconut rum, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur in each glass. Add a splash of grenadine and top with mint and cherries to garnish.
- 1 cup red wine - 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 cup orange juice - 1 1/2 cup ice cubes - 1/2 cup frozen strawberries - 1/4 cup frozen raspberries - 1/4 cup sugar - Whipped cream and fresh blueberries, optional garnish
Blend all ingredients together. Top with whipped cream and blueberries if desired.
Watermelon Peach Sangria
- 1/4 cup sugar - 1/4 cup water - 1 bottle sweet white wine - 1 cup orange juice - 1/2 cup triple sec - 1/4 cup Malabar - 1 1/2 cup balled watermelon (use a small ice scream scoop) - 1 1/2 cup balled cantaloupe - mint, for garnish
Heat the sugar and water in a small saucepan until sugar dissolves. Pour into a large pitcher. Stir in the wine, orange juice, triple sec, Malabar Spiced Liqueur, watermelon, and cantaloupe and refrigerate till chilled. Serve over ice and garnish with mint.
- 1 part Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 part orange juice - 2 parts pineapple juice
Combine into a shaker, then strain into glass
- 3 oz. Tequila - 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 1/2 oz. Lime juice - 1 oz. Simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice & shake. Strain into margarita glass. Garnish with lime.
- 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 oz. Mandarin Vodka - Splash Fresh Lime Juice - Top with Ginger Beer
Build all ingredients in old fashioned glass over ice. Garnish with lime wedge.
- 1 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/2 oz. High Proof Bourbon Whiskey - 3/4 oz. Lemon - 1/2 oz. Simple syrup - 1 egg white
Combine all ingredients in shaker tin without ice & shake. Add ice to tin. Shake. Strain into coupe glass. Garnish with angostura bitters and orange peel.
- 1 1/2 oz. Gin - 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice - 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
Build in shaker tin & shake then strain into tall glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
Rajmata (Queen Mother)
- 1 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice - Top with Champagne
Build in champagne flute or coupe glass. Garnish with lemon twist.
Malabar Old Fashioned
- 1 1/2 oz. Bourbon Whiskey - 1/2 oz. Malabar Spiced Liqueur - 1 dash Orange Bitters - 1 dash Ango Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Stir. Strain over ice into old fashioned glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Spiced Frozen Pink Lemonade
- 3 tbsp pink lemonade mix - 1.5 cups water - 2 cups ice - 3 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Lemon wedge, as garnish - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Garnish with lemon wedge and mint
Spiced Italian Aperol Spritz
- 1 cup prosecco - 2/3 cup aperol - 1/4 cup soda water - 3 oz Malabar Spiced Liqueur - Mint, as garnish
Directions - Fill wine glass with ice. Combine prosecco, aperol, soda water and Malabar Spiced Liqueur. Top with fresh mint