Signature Malabar Cocktails
Spicy Cranberry Margs
Take the heat up this holiday season with these Malabar spicy cranberry margaritas. With spicy seasonal flavors, you've got to try it!
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 2 cups White Tequila
- 1 1/2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Fresh Lime Juice (from 8-10 limes)
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Malabar
- Thinly slice the jalapeno and add to a mason jar filled with tequila.
- Let steep for 24 hours.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve and add to pitcher.
- Stir in the cranberry juice, lime juice, triple sec, and Malabar.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with extra jalapeno and fresh cranberries.