Signature Malabar Cocktails
Malabar White Christmas Sangria
Whether it's snowy or not, you can have a white Christmas with this tasty drink. This fruity sangria is spiced perfectly for the season.
- 1 Granny Smith Apple chopped
- 1 Red Delicious Apple chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1 large sprig Rosemary
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1/4 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur
- 1/2 cup White Grape Juice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 can Club Soda
- In a large pitcher, combine the chopped apples, cranberries, rosemary, pinot grigio, Malabar white grape juice, sugar, and club soda.
- Let chill for an hour, then serve over ice!
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.