Signature Malabar Cocktails
Malabar Pineapple Ginger Punch
A delicious summer punch that spikes a punch with spice added by Malabar Spiced Liqueur.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced unpeeled fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup rum
- 1/2 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur
- Club soda
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple and lime slices
- Heat the water, sugar, and ginger together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and let cool.
- In a large pitcher filled with ice, combine the ginger mixture, pineapple juice, lime juice, 1 cup rum, 1/2 cup Malabar Spiced Liqueur, and club soda.
- Garnish with pineapple and lime slices.