Signature Malabar Cocktails
This delicious treat is perfect for the season, with tasty rosemary Christmas flavors followed by the spicy and cinnamony notes of Malabar.
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Malabar
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1-2 oz Rosemary Simple Syrup to taste
- Club Soda
- Cranberry & Rosemary Sprigs garnishes
- To make your rosemary simple syrup, combine your water and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat till the sugar has dissolved and boiled for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and stir in 1 sprig of rosemary.
- Let steep for 15 minutes, then remove the rosemary and let cool.
- To make your drink, add ice to a large glass and pour over the vodka, Malabar, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Top with club soda, stir, and garnish with cranberries and a rosemary sprig.