Signature Malabar Cocktails
Cool and refreshing, this cucumber sangria is just right for those summer evenings.
- 1 honeydew melon cut into chunks
- 1 seedless cucumber sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Malabar
- 1 750 mL bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 liter carbonated water
- Add the melon, cucumber slices, lime slices, and mint into a large pitcher filled with ice.
- Stir in the lime juice, honey, Malabar, wine, and carbonated water.
- Serve immediately.