Signature Malabar Cocktails
Basil Blackberry Gin and Tonic
This delicious cocktail offers a tart fruity punch with a spicy twist thanks to Malabar.
- 8 ripe blackberries plus 2 more for garnish
- 6 basil leaves
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 2 to 3 ounces tonic water
- Muddle the blackberries, basil leaves, and lime juice in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and add simple syrup and gin.
- Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Fill a glass with ice. Strain into serving glass.
- Add tonic water and stir gently.